princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

18 March 2006

TO ALL THE GALS

Hey all you beautiful gals who think that your life means nothing, here is a song for you. I pray that as you read the lyrics of this song, may you realise how God sees the beauty in you and realise how special you are to Him. And to all the guys out there reading this, make any girl you see feel special for once.


JUST AS YOU ARE
Sometimes I don't know why I am here; Looking at,
All the girls across the room it seems so clear that,
I am not the perfect one in all of my years.
Can't stand the way I am Lord can You hear?
Can't you see O lord the heartache in me?
Why aren't you doing something, anything?
All I want is someone to love me just the way I am.
Is that so hard to see, Lord please tell me!
And He said,
My girl, My girl,
Wonderful just as you are.
I want to let you know,
The reason that you are,
Created for beauty,
For all the world to see,
That you are, that you are
In Me
So quietly you came and told me this,
All for love You gave Your son, took all of my sin.
What could I have ever done to deserve a gift like this?
This love is true love true love from the King.
This love is true love true love from the King.
I see that broken heart,
I count the tears you cry,
My heart aches for you.
Wouldn't you draw close to Me,
Take up My cross and stand,
My love will see you through,
My precious one I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

I do apologise for the formatting. Having some problems at the moment. But hope you all are blessed by this song. Love ya!

Cheryl

March 19, 2006 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home