princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 March 2006

THIS GENERATION

I wonder if you feel the same way i do about this generation that will one day rise up and be bold enough to stand up for the truth. This is my prayer, "Dear Lord, that Your will be done on earth!" Cause I do believe that we will be able to see that day come to pass. Do you believe?


This generation will come to you
They will bow their knees and worship You
Lifting up holy hands on high

This generation will seek your face
They will reach for you, till they see Your grace
Fall down from heaven into the lands of the earth

They will make a joyful noise,
Singing great and mighty is Your name.
Shout your fame be lifted high,
We believe, we believe.

They will pray to You always,
That Your will be done on earth, O Lord.
Let Your name be glorified,
We believe, we believe.

Cause You are alive,
Cause You are alive,
And You live in me, You live in me
We believe
.

2 Comments:

Blogger TT said...

I definitely agree. It is time to rise up and proclaim the Good News. I have been meditating on the words to the Anthony Evans song "Fearless" and the chorus goes:

Use me and through me, your name will be blessed. I want to give it, live it, for you and nothing less. Don't wanna hide, I've decided to give you my best. Make me fearless.

That is what it is all about, being fearless and bold with our faith. It is not easy, but I decided to give the Lord my best, and I am going to stick with that. Good post, God Bless.

March 15, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

I cldn't agree more. Unfortunately i find it hard sometimes to get pple excited abt the will n purposes of God, even when i'm among Christians. Keep praying and believing...n we will see the harvest.
Cheers.

March 16, 2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home