princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 February 2006

VALENTINE'S DAY

Happy V-day to one and all....hehe. Guess wat, I had a date. HEhehe....can u believe it. It was a fine date. It was an enjoyable day. A day i would probably not forget. In summary, i managed to kill 3 birds wif 1 stone. Not bad for an inexperience dater...hehe....So who was responsible for making my day so special??


Its this single and available young bloke...Peter Chew...yup!

This guy, was able to buy me the biggest bouquet of flowers (white lilies to be exact...jus love them, so graceful n elegant looking) ever seen @ orchard rd today. All the gurls were jus so envious of me when we were walking along orchard road. One of us said tt the only person who can beat my biggest boquet of flowers is if tt person carried a tree...and guess wat....this guy beat us. A potted plant...close enuf to be considered a tree....hahaha!!

Anywya, we had a great lunch, catching up wif life n wat God has done in our lives. It was nice to know that God is working in peoples' life. Very encouraging. Thanks Peter. What u said to me was very encouraging...i will do my best in my ministry.

So after lunch, we both met Sam, a good brother of mine. (this was wat i meant by killing 2 birds wif 1 stone...hehe...below is a picture of me n sam) So we continued walking ard orchard n then we met up wif David. (now u understand why i said i killed 3 birds wif 1 stone...hehe...had 3 dates in 1....not bad ah!)


So, the day ended well. I've never felt so special in my entire life...hehe...girls were jealous of me (my flowers more like it).....three guys were spending V-day wif me. What more can a gurl ask? I feel on top of the world rite now....haha.......GOD BLESS AMERICA....haha!! Oh well, i hope u guys had a great time too...spending V-day wif loved ones.

Though all these guys weren't my significant other....but they sure are great friends, great brothers. And i guess today was more of a celebration of great friends. THank you God for these wonderful brothers u sent my way.

God bless,
Cheryl

2 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

thanks...your blog in french. i don;t understand man...but cool music though.hehe...

February 15, 2006 3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool stuff!! you finally learnt to upload pics Cheryl!! Woohoo!! Good to know you enjoyed it so much!

God Bless Ya!

February 15, 2006 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home