princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

22 February 2006

DEAR GRANDMA

Dear grandma,

your life has been such a blessing, an impact to many. You have always took care of others, thought of others instead of yourself. Most importantly, the love you shower upon your children has been so contagious, even your grandchildren have been infected with that love. You have proudly raised up great children who are finally ready to carry the responsibilty of continuing your legacy. Your grandchildren have also witnessed the life you led and we are thankful for the many things you've done for us (ie. buying ice-cream, little toys n cups, saving our fav. food etc...)

As for granddad, i'm sure he misses you and loved you so much. While you were alive, I saw how granddad cared for you even though sometimes you were a bit hot-tempered n demanding. However, during the wake n funeral, he showed a side of himself we as grandchildren will probably never have a chance to see. He loves you deeply. And i hope that he will remain strong for you till he sees you in heaven.

Grandma, we all miss you, i especially miss you very much. No more calls of asking me to come down and drink my favourate soup, or eat the saved-up chocolate or durian. No more calls of asking me to come down and bring the cute little toys you buy for me. No more little jokes and stories about the old days when u were little. Though your voice may never be heard of again, the memories of you will always linger on.

I hope you are doing well there, seeing the Master's face. No more pain, no more suffering. We will meet again soon grandma. I love you very much. And the lipton cup that you always pester me to use just before you left for the hospital...i'll remember to bring back to australia n use it. And don't worry, i wouldn't let anyone else use it. Okay. Till we meet again.



Love from your eldest granddaughter,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home