princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

05 March 2006

BACK IN MELBOURNE (Xlr8 gp)

I know, it has been close to 2weeks since i wrote anything. Well, wat's been happening? Its been a week since i got back to melbourne. Loving the weather i have to admit. Loving the busy life too. Now that i'm back in uni, i'm finally putting my brain into good use. *smilez* ITs great to be back in Melbourne. Seeing my friends from church and meeting up with others in uni (especially Diana). Not forgetting i have a new housemate staying with me too. So that's cool.

First week was a bit stressful for me. Well, it wasn't because of uni that i was stressed out really. It was because of the whole new Xlr8 (youth gp) cell that i will be leading this year. I kinda just came back from Singapore and trying to get myself organised and then people started calling me, reminding me that there was cell group this friday nite. There was so much said to me but i cld hardly do anything during the week because i didn't noe where to start and had no resources or guidelines to follow. That was what made is stressful. I was like "what do u expect me to do? I haven't even sat in on any xlr8 cell gp meeting before!! And isn't there like a cell discussion guide for the week, or am i suppose to come up with my own??"

So i was really lost the whole week, trying to settle down in uni and trying to call pple up to ask for help. I nearly lost it on thursday. Diana cld testify for me...*sorry diana for being a bit anti-social tt day during lunch n dinner* Anyway...now that it is all over, I was happy that everything went well that friday nite. My gurls are so cool. Funny though, i had to walk to my cell gurl's house for cell...coz i don't drive. How stupid actually, but i need the exercise though. Hehehe....

So that sums up the first week back in melbourne. Now i've got to get ready for soccer. So will write soon. God bless.

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home