princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

07 March 2006

BEWARE CAT KILLER!!

But i didn't do it on purpose. It was the cat not me!! Honest! What happen this morning has been bothering me the whole day. Call me a softy but the image of that poor cat kept poping up in my head.

So this morning i was a bit late to get to uni. Wearing all black (which could have been the reason), i was walking quickly towards Borg street. THen i saw this lovely cat that was seated at the porch, enjoying the morning due. Suddenly, when it spotted me, it got so scared. Without hesitation, it got out of its comfort zone and started to run away from me. THat look on its face!! Never seen an animal so scared before. I seriously wonder wat it saw in me?? Man.......that's a question i'll have to ask God one day.

Anyway, so it started running as if it had seen a ghost. Becoz it kept looking at me while running, it didn't see the fast moving car. Immediately, *CRASH*!

"SHIT!!"

The cat collided with the back wheel of the car and remained paralysed. Oh my goodness...i was panicing inside. I didn't noe whether to help or just leave it on the road. It looked dead for a milisecond. And then it moved its head and as i walked closer to take a closer to look, it stared at me and had that "how dare you scare me....you...you scary living creature!" or could it be a "Shit, i tink my front leg got busted, please lend a helping hand....u FREAK!" I didn't noe wat to do. THen it made this squill. I hope animals don't feel any pain. (wishful thinking CHeryl, you cat killer)

ANyway, it was 10sec later that i manage to see it to the side of the road. Man, this cat needs some kind of makeover man, i mean to its leg...it looked soft and yucks!! Don't wana describe it further. So there we go, the story of the gurl who scared the hell out of a cat.

Stupid Cat...i hope its alright. As i was walking back home, i tot to myself...i wonder whose cat is it? Maybe i shld buy some fruits and ask how their cat is doing. But then i concluded that if the cat died...fruits wldn't be enough to make them happy. So yeah!! Pls pray for the cat.

I love animals...i do!!
Cheryl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man, it was a flipping hit-and-run! Bast*rd!
You'll get to the bottom of this, won't u, Cheryl!!??
Damn....hit-and-runs are the worst! At least the kitty wasn't on a roadbike! Damn hit-and-runs. Damn them...

Anyway, ur hairband is with me. I don't know why.
-D

March 08, 2006 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home