princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

14 March 2006

DANCING IN LOVE


So I just watched "Dirty Dancing - Harvana Night"...and it is one of the best movie i've watched. I mean the love story was alright but what was even better was the dancing in the film. The dancing...so full of passion. Its way better then "Dirty Dancing 1" After watching the movie, i am seriously considering of taking Salsa classes. Hahha...as if you needed to know that! Oops!!

Why am i talking about this movie anyway?? Hmmm......but yeah, if you like dancing and a bit of romance, go watch it.

Oh yes, just a thought to consider...maybe i've got too much free time but what if we, as christians, did some form of dirty dancing?? Is it right or wrong? I personally think that its an art, dirty dancing. But isn't it also a grey area of having fun?? Hmmm....Oh well, just a thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Leong said...

I do Latin Dancing.... at the moment I'm learning the silver routines of cha-cha, samba, jive and rhumba. I don't call it dirty... although hmm.. the rhumba...

anyway dancing's cool ... just, um, watch your boundaries!!

March 20, 2006 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home