princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

06 September 2006

AN EXPERIENCE IN A LIFE TIME

This morning was a day of many experiences. I know i shouldn't say this but.....my lovely significant other took me out for a wonderful breakfast at The Coffee Club. What was the occassion? To celebrate my 20th birthday....which is not today but jus becoz i will not be available on sunday, so yeah.

Happy Early 20th Birthday to me!!

Anyway, after breakfast was the second part of my birthday present. "An experience" she said was my birthday present. I started freaking out........what could possibly be it? I kinda guessed it since last nite and was hoping that it would not come down to that.

BIKINI WAX!!!

I know....u can imagine what my reaction was. I was like screaming in the car. During breakfast, i was persuading her to drop the whole idea about inflicting pain for someone's 20th birthday present. But she refuse. Then i said, "fine...u've gotta do it with me." Haahaa...she cldn't say no.

Anyway, at the end she said, "i want this to be a birthday present you'll never forget." Diana....my lovely significant other....how will i ever forget this present. And how could i ever forget the present that i would have gotten from (*cough cough*) .....

Thanks for making it such a nice, and memoriable day for me. It's been a while since i had so much fun. Haahaa....** don't question my definition of fun **.....

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home