princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

19 August 2006

LET GO, LET GOD

My week started out really really bad. Like unimaginably bad as. But with God's grace and strength....it has gotten soo soo much better. Like what my frend had on his msn tag -

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

i know it. i believe it. i don't know how, but it's there.

I was talking to dad on the phone the other day. Thankz for talking to me dad, really needed to hear the things we talked about. One important lesson i've learnt from him, the ever-so-wise one: There is no such thing as a wrong decision. It is how you make that decision the right one which is important.

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home