princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

17 August 2006

NO SWEAT TO LIFE MATE...

I was shown this verses two years ago while fasting for a week. Ever since then, this was the prayer for my life. Unfortunately time passed by so quickly and i kinda forgotten all about it. Looking back and meditating it again really encouraged me to live life to the fullest. Hope you will be encouraged by it.

Tried finding the aussie bible version but couldn't. I tried Nigel. ANyway, i think the next few verses are so apt for anyone going through adversity or even just learning to live life by loosing it for a greater cause other than himself.

For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ...that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body.
...because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus frmo the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence....Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
For our light and moemntary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far ourweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporaru, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:5-11; 14; 16-18
I know it was kinda long...but hope you have been blessed and are ready to live another day with purpose and passion. BAXIA!! (u'll know wat it means if u watch korean series..heehe)
God bless.
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home