princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

29 August 2006

THE GOOD OLD DAYS ARE BACK

It has been 4years since i play sport competitively. Those years back in primary and high school, when my life was all about training, training and tournaments. Man i miss those days so veri much. Seriously, i miss the 4 days/week, 6hrs/day intense training sessions with Mr. Kim and my fellow PL lites...haahaa (above: ruth, jeanette, amy and me) And it has taken me that long before i'm back into the sporting scene. Man...too long!

Two weeks ago i received a call from my long lost training buddy and friend Charmaine, asking me if i was interested in playing for Monash at the Australian Uni Games in Adelaide this september. We haven't seen each other for like ages. After primary school, we went to different schools and only saw each other during tournaments as opponents. And after 8years, we are finally back to being training buddies...playing for the same team. I miss those good old days Charm. They are back.

*remember how the three of us, melissa, u n me train with each other..playing 3/5pt matches. And to hear from u n playing wif u...it seriously bring back old memories man!!**

Cheryl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Cheryl... gonna get your butt kicked by the foreign drafts from the other unis... oh wait.. you're an import... you better win!!! :P

August 31, 2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home