princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

31 August 2006

STEP UP....THE HEAT

Its better than TAKE THE LEAD...its better than DIRTY DANCING....its better than BRING IT ON...it might be better than HONEY or CENTRE STAGE...

Its STEP UP!! The next big movie hit combining classical ballet and hip hop.

And no that isn't Jessica Alba...but who cares. There is the new kid on the block....Channing Tatum. The music is infectious and the leads are both good looking, likable and relate able. A movie that i am so gonna watch....it's about Hollywood should combine hip hop n ballet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home