princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

25 August 2006

GO THE VERONICAS

Despite the terrible flu.......i had to go for THE VERONICAS. Awesome as man.

SICK NUTS!!

Sorry...no photos to show..coz i was having too much fun. Man...its been ages since i felt that young. Just being ard all these 12, 13yr old girls..screaming n jumping ard. Man did i miss heaps of my childhood. Haahaa...it was a great nite.

Happy early birthday to me. I dunno wats wrong wif me n early birthday presents for myself thses days. Haahaa...

Peace man.

2 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

Hi...who are u?? Not trying to be rude. So??

August 27, 2006 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's spam.. just ignore it...

August 28, 2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home