princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

27 August 2006

JUSTINE @ US

After dominating the match, Justine beat Davenport to win her first New Haven tournament, her 5th tour title of the year. Having won the tournament, Justine is up to #2 on the WTA full tour rankings on Monday. Now she head to the Big Apple and play her first US Open match tomorrow. Wish you all the best JuJu.

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home