princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

16 August 2006

KISS and MAKE UP!


Man...i reckon people (mature people) should learn to do this more often.

Remember the time where you and your best mate had an arguement over coffee or dinner and that kinda spoiled your entire day? And you go home thinking "what the heck just happened?", how did a day of catching up turn out to be a total disaster? Well....

Just a small piece of really effective advice: give them a few moments to cool down and give them a call. Whether you may have been the cause of the problem or not, just give'em a call, chat and eventually kiss and make up. Okay, maybe not quite the kissing and making up bit. But you get the picture.

It's shocking to realize that not everyone is capable of doing just that, make a call and sort things out verbally, in a non-abusive manner, like mature adults. I mean how wrong can one be that is so unforgivable? Okay maybe in certain circumstances its not that simple. But for the rest of us, normal beings, who once in a while get caught in a few misunderstanding here and there, suck your pride and give the other person a call and clear the air.

*CAUTION: you have to be willing to listen first before defending*

Anyway, that's from me right now.
-Cheryl-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home