princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

22 August 2006

BACK TO DOING WHAT I LOVE

YES!!.......its been too long...too too long, since i went back to doing what i love. Writing Songs of Heaven...

I guess when u get too caught up with life, you forget the reason why you existed in the first place. Something that all of us know too well, but always take it for granted:

CREATED TO WORSHIP THE CREATOR.

Such a simple lesson, but yet we cna never learn how to master it. I wonder why? Is life that complicated or do we make it complicated for ourselves? I guess that is something i will ask God when i get up to heaven. Hopefully by then it will not be too late.

A LOVE SONG

standing here, not knowing what to do when life’s been broken in two
afraid to face, reality
when all things come against me, life’s too hard and i’m too small
i come to you in honesty

i get down on me knees and pray
lord let me love you once again
for all the things i’ve done and said
can i please take them back today

its funny how sometimes i cannot help but not be satisfied
when all i really need is you
i guess today i’ve come to realise that you’re the one i love
so lord please take me back to you

so many hurt i caused you pain
and broken promises i've made
oh god i’m coming back again
into your arms i want to feel safe

i sing a love song,
i sing a love song.

1 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

Thanx Max 4 chattin wif me. Had a leaders meeting n what Dan said during worship juz reconfirmed wat i've experienced in the last two weeks.

August 23, 2006 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home