princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

13 August 2006

LIFE IN MY SOON-2-B 20s

Someone said this to me:

" As you live in your 20s..its not what you can achieve for God, but what you learn through the experiences God puts you through - the test of integrity, the test of obedience and the test of truth."
Hmmmm...i was pondering abt that last night. It seems kinda true. What do u guys reckon?
I remembered at the start of the year i had all these goals i wanted to achieve in uni, in the various ministries i was or wanted to be involved. And i thought that, because they seem really good, like God-pleasing goals, that God would bless them and it would come to pass. But until now, not even one of them have been accomplished. And i guess it does bothers me becoz i start asking myself, "what's wrong with you, cheryl?"
But after hearing that kind of statement, i begin to realise that maybe it is really not what you can achieve for God but what you get out of all the experiences/tests you go through. Man has it been a long and tiring journey. And i'm sure there is more to come my way..becoz i'm not yet 20. But i'm also kinda looking forward to my 20s. So we'll see what happens....heehee *smilez*
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home