princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

09 August 2006

I AM - DESCARTES

Except our own thoughs, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
~ Rene Descartes~
Someone said to me, "You have not been yourself lately. Is everything all right?" Honestly, how does one define 'all right'?
For someone living in Sao Tome and Principe, Africa, waking up the next day feeling cold and hungry could be their definition of all right. While for someone living in the US, life may be all right if they are able to wake up to a job the next day. I guess my point is....
Life is all right in terms of, yes i'm still living a life that is purposed-driven. I am still happily involved in my sister's love life, my friends' business and all that jazz. As i'm writing this entry, i've been trying to sum up life for me in the last 8mths. And I think this would be this...
I am living a purposfully-confusing life.
So i do apologise for not being the cheery, bubbly person that i usually am. I really want to...i honestly do. But yeah, i'm sure you guys will understand. And sorry for being the party-popper that i may be in the next 4mths. *smilez* Like what a friend of mine said, "i may not talk to you, but I am still your friend." Haahaaa..jusz joking, i'm not that anti-social. Not yet at least.
Cheryl

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

stand up, stand up for singapore..

August 10, 2006 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home