princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

04 July 2006

FITTING IN OR NOT

Right after that prayer made...I kinda set myself down and started reading His Word. In my journal I wrote down a few things that i wanted answers and never thought that what i'll be mentioning was an issue that needs to be dealt with immediately. I didn't think it was important but i guess God did. He suprised me!

In summary this was what He said to me:

I know you want to be accepted by others, but you were not made to fit in. You, my princess, were created to stand out. Not to draw attention to yourself, but to live the kind of life that leads others to Me. Remember, it's your choices that will pave your path to life. I will not force you to do anything. I have given you a free will to walk with Me or to walk away from Me. I want you to know that you can put on your crown at any time and let people know that you belong to Me. You have a royal call on your life. I want you to remember tou wear the crown of everlasting life, and through you I will do abundantly more than you would ever dare to dream.

And this verse stood out - Galations 1:10
"Am I now trying to win the approval of men or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If i were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home