princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

06 July 2006

SEMIs 'N' FINALs...

So we are into the second week of Wimbledon 2006 Championships. And yes...this young lady is into the semis facing compatriot Clijsters. May the best lady win. *DUH* Its got to be JHH. The match with Sharapova n Mauresmo would be an interesting one too...good stuff tonight.

I'm actually relief that there is no soccer tonight. Give me a break. Can sleep a little bit earlier tonight...yup i haven't had any sleep for the last 53hrs 42min 29sec. Quite amazing huh!! I know, i didn't know i was capable of doing this. Holidays mate, what do you expect! Once in a while i get to listen to Benny Hinn n Joyce Myer too...haahaa!

Anyway as for the World Cup...well, not very happy that Italy got through. But it almost seem deja vu...(australia vs japan match...scoring in the last 7min). France got through...would have liked portugal to get through...becoz of Figo...ten times Figo over Zidane come on man! I guess i'll have to cheer 4 Italy just becoz Australia was so close to winning Italy. So yeah!

Oooohhh...before i forget le Tour de France 2006 is also on. *sigh* no Lance Armstrong this time round. So if i have to pick someone...it has to be Robbie Mc Ewen. Go Aussie! Keep the green jersey dream alive!


All right...as you can read...i'm not veri enthusiastic abt blogging becoz i'm so tired. Stay tune though...more bias update from me with regards to Wimbledon. Heeheee...Peace out dudes n duttees.
Cheryl

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

bye bye henin hardenne

July 09, 2006 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

August 18, 2006 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home