princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

08 August 2006

LOVE ME IF YOU DARE


Love me if you dare..........haahaa....this is to anyone it may be of concerned...hahaa.
Nah seriously, this is not about me. "Love Me If You Dare", a sexy black-comic romance film created by french filmaker Yann Samuell. The first time i watched it was in the plane. It is the best foreign film eva. Dazzling, seductive, romantic...a grown-up fairy tale. A muz watch. Indeed,
love...is so unpredictable, so uncomprehendable and un-other-adjectives. Okay..what am i going on about...Hmmm...Anyway,

Are you game enough to watch it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home