princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

19 July 2006

SLEEPLESS NITES IN SCORESBY

THe last couple of nights has been really frustrating but yet worth it. I've been trying to sleep latest 1am becoz uni has finally begun. But i can't. Sleeping @ 5am/6am. Its crazy...

Anyway, one night i couldn't sleep and so i decided to read "Footprints". A cool book which talks about the reason behind that famous poem. ANyway, i was reading and something pop out from the book. This lead to other things popping out from the bible too.....(sorry trying to make this short n sweet). So here is a summary of the things that 'popped out'. Heeeheee.

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this:He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." ~Psalm 37:4-6

"If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm, though he stumbles, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand." ~ Psalm 37: 23-24

"Wiat for the Lord and keep His way. He will exalt you to inherit the land..." ~ Psalm 37:34

Such are the promises of God and personally they really spoke straight into my heart. Hope you guys are blessed with these promises. Follow your heart's desires, making sure that you put God first, trusting Him and He will guide you. Do not be afraid to make he wrong decision becoz if it was wrong, he will not allow you to fall. So do life in faith and dream big.

Peace out,
Cheryl

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

i think you should spend your nights matchmaking other people at Maccas ;)

July 22, 2006 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

August 12, 2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

August 18, 2006 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home