princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

28 July 2006

HOW I GOT MY NAME?


How did i get my name? This girl...Cheryl Teigs. How did u get yours? Heehee...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey U...one thing that resembles you......that beauty which radiates from within u...n oh yes, those eyes...reminds me of your intense look u give to pple sometimes. Pretty gorgeous gurl..not her, u i mean. Anyone who dates u is one lucky...no no no, blessed guy. *smilez*

August 01, 2006 1:47 AM  
Blogger cjs said...

haahaa..veri funny Tiegs. When was this site an advertising page? As if i need it the promo campaign rite now. I'm not yet 30yrs old my dear gurl.

August 01, 2006 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think she doesn't want u to wait till u r 30 mate...by then it will be too late. Haahaa...chilled baileys anyone?? Haahaa....

August 01, 2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger cjs said...

"Oohhhh MAN!" she said, putting one hand on her forehead and the other beating her chest.

*gigglezz*

August 01, 2006 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

August 16, 2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home