princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

23 July 2006

SOMETHING EVEN MY PARENTS DUNNO

Okay, I have a confession to make.

*take a deep deep breath*

I am proud to announce that...........................I AM A KOREAN-DRAMA-SERIES ADDICT................and noone is going to stop me. YEAH!!!!......here are some of my accomplishments.


If you wanna be a successful korean-drama-series addict, i recommend "My Lovely Sam-Soon". I am a living testimony. Haahaa............

"Jenny and Juno"....veri cute drama that i just finished watching last nite. If you don't want heaps of crying, then watch it. And dun u think he is cute....actually both of them are cute!!

An as a self-acclaimed korean-drama-series addict, one of my goal is to watch "Full House" which has been much talked about by the 'media'. Heehee....apparently, this movie can actually change your sexual orientation (applicable to guys only). Some guys who watched it actually are beginning to discover their feminity. According to one such true man, he said "it actually makes me feel gay". So there u have it. A muz watch.

Anyway, there are others that i've watched along my career...but yeah. I hope that i have influenced you in a positive way. Go, try and sit in front of your tv, dedicate a few hours (more like 24hrs) and see the rewards it brings. Heehee....i can't believe i'm posting this as an entry. Man.........am i that bored?? Heehee....have fun!

Cheryl

6 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

Are Korean guys that cute?? ANd the gurls....are they that bossy n intimidating??

July 23, 2006 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHERYL I WANT TO BECOME A KOREAN-DRAMA-SERIES ADDICT TOO. It looks so romantic ... *sigh*

July 23, 2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

yEs...i've got one disciple. Heehee.....

July 24, 2006 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i've watched full house. quite a nice series, funny too. hope you enjoy watching it. lolx.

July 26, 2006 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

August 13, 2006 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

August 18, 2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home