princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

03 August 2006

A BRUTALLY HONEST MOMENT

Where do i begin to try and put what i'm feeling right now into words? Ever had a moment where you have so much to write or say to someone, to anyone, but don't know where to begin because thoughts are just racing through your brain and you have no way of organizing them because they are all of equal randomness or importance? That's what i'm feeling right now. I feel like....like.....

Okay, let me try this again.

In less than a month, my life will change forever. No joke. Less than one month. On the other hand it is too fast to tell if my life would change. You may not understand what i'm saying, but its true. One moment, you plan for things to happen this way, but in a blink of an eye, you may decide to go in the opposite direction and do what you promised yourself not to do.

People ask, "So have you decided? Are you going to stay in Australia or go back to Singapore?" My answer, "Oh depends. I would prefer staying in Australia though," i say confidently, "Seems like there are more opportunities." Really? Being brutally honest with myself, it doesn't seem to be so. I do see the potential opportunities that would probably come my way. But currently, they remain as potential opportunities. I honestly feel like giving up.

Looking at life in Melbourne, there is just so much i can look forward to. Too much to look forward to; too much to loose. That scares me.

2 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

His mercies are new every morning. Feelin much better now.

August 03, 2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

A new day a new beginning...

"open your eyes and see, the one who offer life so wonderfully free, ilft up your head believe, there is more, so much more to see"

August 03, 2006 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home