princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

01 July 2006

SPORTZ FEVER 2

So i'm glad that Justine has easily gone pass Meng Yuan in the first, Bychkova in the second and Chakvetadze in the thrid. She faces Hantochova in the fourth, which should be an interesting match. Although, i personally think that Hantochova stands no chance. So yeah... Go Justine!

As for Soccer...since the soccerooz got booted out on tuesday i am thinking of cheering on for Germany. And what an exciting match it was between Germany and Argentina, pushing the match to a penalty shoot-out and the Germans were flawless with their penalties. Cool stuff! So i say Go Germany!!

And this is for the die-hard socceroo fans...here is a little treat for you. Really like these pictures. Heehee...well that is what one does when she is on a holiday and has heaps of time to look through the few hundred photos...and choose the best 3.

How cute is Cahill...man can't believe he is married. But he looks soooooo young!

And this is a bitter-sweet picture of the soccerooz thanking the fans. Oh my gosh, that wave from Aloisi was to me.....he is such a legend.

Lastly, a great picture of euphoria from the man of the match, Neil..despite giving Italy the pentalty kick. Neil, your a champion dude!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so going to have to upgrade your lemon lime and bitter the next time we see u man. Anyway...Germany all the way. And as 4 tt hairy guy....yeah, not my type either.

Catch ya laters!

July 01, 2006 4:56 AM  
Blogger cjs said...

Okay...vodka mix wif juice...tt is as far as i go man. Hate alochol.
*bluake*

And as for tt hairy guy ...ermm *double bluake* haahaaa....

July 01, 2006 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home