princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

01 July 2006

PAYING THE PRICE

Don't you just hate it when that happens! That...when you are so angry with God and just when you want to give up on life and say "Where the heck are you when i need you God?" he comes through for you. Well this year has been a lot of does moments for me where i just feel like giving up but He comes through for me, giving me a reason to continue running the race despite my lack of enthusiasm and increasing fatigue.

In the last few days, after receiving a call from Aunty Anna (not just a pastor's wife, but a princess warrior) i really had to think about what i'm going to do with myself after i graduate this year. Most of you who have been reading my blog would know that this has been an issue that i am trying to avoid right now...becoz there is just so many things to consider. So it has been mentally exhausting for me. And just this afternoon i kinda waved the white flag to God. But then this evening's message by Lynn reminded me of one thing: Are you willing to pay for what you want?

And i thought about what i want... I want so many things in life. I want to have the most intimate relationship with God. I want to lead a life that will impact and influence lives. I want to see miracles happening, blessings flowing through me to others. But the question is, am i ready to pay for what i want? That includes the simple things such as reading His word daily, watching what i listen, read and watch from the media etc. And honestly, i don't think i'm doing all i can. Maybe that is why i'm not seeing things happen yet.

Maybe you have to ask yourself: Are you willing to pay the price to get what you want?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Leong said...

Hi yo.

Very deep!

Yes, "nothing in life is worth having if you aren't willing to work hard for it"

A seemingly hopeless, but true fact. You know, in hindsight, the rewards will far exceed the sacrifice. But it's always hard as mountains like these seem insurmountable.

I've got this poster in my room. It says "Perseverance: Any dream worth having is a dream worth fighting for."

God bless,
Sam.

July 02, 2006 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home