princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

15 June 2006

WORDS OF WISDOM

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your path straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6
A great verse for a great moment in my life. Life has been very 'interesting' for me in the past few months. I know that in time to come i have to make some really big decisions that could probably make or break my future. Afraid? For sure. Uncertain? Definitely. But i know at the end of the day it has to be done.
A few days ago as i was doing my devoution, God prompted me to not worry about the future too much and leave it to Him, who will at His time make things clearer for me. Just last nite on the way back from dinner...a friend of mine reminded me of how i shld not worry too much abt what others may say or think of me but just do what i'm passionate about. And at networks, two people gave their testimony abt how life may seem uncertain and unpredictable but with God who provides that inner peace within us, all things will work out for good for those who love Him.
So i figured...maybe all these worrying about what others may think or say...or what will become of me in the future are all just not worth worrying about. Afterall, its not like i can control any of these things better by worrying.
Isn't it good to know though that by trusting Him, not limiting what God can do in our lives base on what we think is humanly possible, and by living a life which glorifies His name, is all we need to know that things will work themselves out. I knew that all along...but i guess i had an encounter wif God, a mini-revalation with God. And although i know that it is not going to be easy to make those decisions, i have that inner peace within me. Thank you God.
Cheryl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...glad to be of service last night :)
just remember that u'll always have me rooting for u, k?

June 15, 2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home