princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

19 June 2006

JOGA BONITO


At the moment..tis old man...he is my favourate guy. Haahaaa....love the Stuff History ad...love the worldcup ads in general. But this guy...seriously reminds me of the old men @ the kopitium drinking their kopi-O...So they are sitting with one leg on the chair and shaking the other...and suddenly they accidently spill their kopi-O on the leg and they say "Oh my god!" Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa..

Anyway, i am seriously loosing motivation to study for my last paper...which is tml morning. Feeling super out of it..especially when i stayed over @ my friend's house to watch the world cup. So yeah, Australia lost to Brazil 2-0, disappointed..a bit. But now i'm just looking forward to Friday's match against Croatia. SUprisingly, Australia has a chance to get into the second round wif Brazil. ANywya, only having 2hrs of sleep..more like a nap cost i slept on a 2-seater sofa/couch...i had to sit for a morning paper. Hmmm...tt's life for me right now.

SLeepless nites becoz of studying n world cup. Damn!! My eye bags, and according to a significant someone, my "volcanic eruptions". Arrgghhh....can't impress anyone anymore. *sigh*...well at least...i know i'll neva look like my old man (not refering to my father) up there.. haahaa..

Go Socceroooss...
Peace out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dear, it's lisa here. loving the soccer too

guess what i've started a blog out of study procrastination. it's great!

see au.360.yahoo.com/lisaw3i :)

June 20, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Sam Leong said...

hey cheryl, check out my blog - the latest entry just for you haha - don't u love the Stuff History old man?

June 23, 2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home