princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

26 June 2006

SPORTZ FEVER

So the exams are over. YEAH!! I'm sure i'm not the only one who is rejoicing. And guess what..in the next two weeks...it will be jammed packed with sports. Starting on monday...Wimbledon is on and the World Cup is still on too. Yeah...how cool is that...my nights have never been this good. Haahaa....Wicked!!



So Wimbledon 2006...will Justine Henin-Hardenne be able to win the only grand slam she has yet to win out of the four grand slams, having won the Eastbourne title? Or will defending champion Venus Williams take the win away from others: Sharapova, Clijsters or the legendary Hingis whose come-back campaign has just been phenomenal? And is Andre Agassi going to retire with a smile on his face?


As for the WOrld Cup...who isn't excited for tonight's match with Australia vs Italy? I am sooo excited to go down Fed Square and see the action and be a part of history.

It's going to be an interesting match for the Socceroos. Especially when the never-say-die team has yet to hear from Australia coach, Guus Hiddink, on his starting lineup for the match. Fortunately for many, it is comforting to know that Kalac would make way for Mark Schwarzer in goal. And as for Harry Kewell, who has not been training with the team due to an injury. The team also will be missing Emerton who was suspended from tonight's game. Let's see if Guus can pull something out of his bag and bring Australia forward into the World Cup. Man...tonight is going to be an awesome nite.

So yeah...this is my life so far. No uni for the next three weeks...no sleep for the next two weeks at least...and probably heaps of sleeping into the early afternoons. Haahaa...what a bump! I admit. And yes..not forgetting...heaps of soul-searching too..but that's for another entry.

-cheryl-

2 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!! That is so not fair dude. That was such a harsh call on that refree's part. Man...!! What a way to loose. Tragic Tragic! But Fed Square was sooo pack...atmosphere was awesome until the last 30sec. Oh well...had a great time there though. *smile*

June 27, 2006 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know...we had such a cool time @ Fed Square...the cheering, the beer, the two man in yellow tights. Haahaa....funny as man! Oh well, can't wait for the A-League and in four years time, the WOrld Cup. Go Aussie..!!

June 27, 2006 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home