princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

13 June 2006

YOU'RE THE MAN!!


This guy...TIM CAHILL...he is the man i tell ya. Scored two consecutive goals in the 84th and 89th minute of the match. What more can you ask for. This match was oooooooohhhhhhhh sooooooo nerve-raking most of the time. But it started to change after Cahill and Aloisi came in the second half. Man..if u guys didn't get to see the match....you've got to see it. This game was really plaed wif passion man.

TiMmy...you're the man of the match. And Aloisi...you've got my respect man..a legend!!

Go Socceroos......not sure if you guys can get that far into the World Cup...but after such a great opening performance to this year's world cup...i tink Australia is a country to be reckoned wif.

1 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

Oooohhh..good match good match. Man....i'm having a sore throat from all that shouting and praying. Tml's exam...i'm in deep dung! But it was worth it...the last 15min was one of the best play i've ever seen in soccer history. 3 consecutive goals in 8min.

Sorry Japan...sorry adam! Bad luck tis time round.

June 13, 2006 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home