princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

10 June 2006

ALIVE IN LOVE

So the world cup has gotten to a good start, displaying a great opening match, Germany vs. Costa Rico winning 4-2. Good game, not bad at all. And tonite would be the Women's Finals @ Paris and i'm kinda sure that Justine would win. Well, i hope she does at least. *smilez*

Anyway... i felt really creative this afternoon..so i took out a pen and got my guitar out. And this was what i came up wif..probably still needs a bit of work..but hey, i had fun writing it and God, my life is worth the struggle becoz its for you. *smilez*


ALIVE IN LOVE

i never knew how great your love could be
i can’t believe the price you paid for me, carried all my sins
but now i know i’ve overcome
not even death can hold me back no more, i am yours

i am alive in love
you gave your life for me
t o show me the grace that my eyes once couldn’t see
i am alive in love,
a love that sets me free
jesus your love is everything i need

all ouir hearts are waiting, in awe of you
giving a life worth living, to honor you
in all i do, i wourship you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home