princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

11 June 2006

YOU'RE THE BEST...


Justine defeated Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-4 6-4 to win her third Roland Garros trophy, and fifth grand slam tournament. It's an amazing achievement at age 24 she's truly proven to be the best female player on clay of her generation.

Today's RG final displayed Justine finest champion qualities - the skill to bring the sweetest shots on crucial points, the ability to outwit, outplay, and to do it with effortless ease. One notable surprise tactical move from Justine was to play Kuznetsova in a more defense oriented style away from the free flowing 1-handed backhands that most certainly would have been targeted by the Russian.

Told ya she won...now i'm just looking forward to her winning her first Wimbledon Final. Go Justine, your're the best.

3 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! She won..she won..she won!!! Haahaa.. darn..no coverage of that final. Hope mum taped it so i can watch it when i get back home....haahaa, like in december.

June 11, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Sam Leong said...

just me - messaging you back =)

(and of course, returning the favour of visiting your blog!)

take care.

June 12, 2006 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

j. was going on about federer and nada, and you are going on about justine. and i dun know if this is what u mean when u asked me if i got any news from singapore.

and no im not putting up a tagboard on the blog becos the comments link will suffice for now and for a long time to come.

and good luck for your papers too. break a leg.

d

June 12, 2006 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home