princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

05 June 2006

I WANT TO BE HER...

A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
She can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
"Many women do noble things,
but surpass them all."
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Give her the reward she deserves
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
Proverbs 31

2 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

since the exams are just round the corner..more like in two days time...God has been testing me in terms of me "clothed with strength and dignity" being ablt to "laught at the days to come" and "speak with wisdom" ...really really testing me in those areas of my life at the moment...haaahaaa....

June 05, 2006 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh.....that actually sounds like beauty from 'beauty and the beast.." :)
aiyah should have added tt to my list of sappy movies for u...

June 06, 2006 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home