princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

05 June 2006

X-Ms..not X-MEN

How i wish..i had the gift or the power to read through exam papers n know the answers before the exams.....haahaa...well tis goes to show i'm really stressed at the moment...fantasising abt reading exam answers. Man..i've got 2 exams tis coming wednesday n it seems so veri veri impossible to study for both and to do well in them. *Sigh* Can't wait for the exams to be over....

Anyway, to pump my spirits up...i'm glad Justine Henin-Hardenne is on her way to the 4th rd of ROland Garros...yeah, meeting A. Myskina tml. Although i can't see her matches...which really sux..i seriously tink that Channel 10 shld do smthg abt tis man. So here is an inspirational picture for those who have tough battles to face (like exams...). Be inspired!

Face your battles with no fear!


And at the end of the day...give yourself a pat in the back!
Haahaaa...as u can tell i'm really stress. I'll do anything to put a little life into my oh-so-boring-becoz-of-exams life. Heehee...anyway, 4 more days before the World CUp too..so hopefully everyone is looking forward to that.
Life's good..and i guess it gets better with each day, knowing that God is watching over me, even during this period. God bless.
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home