princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

17 May 2006

NO SONG TITLE

Hey guys...i know its been a while since i posted my last entry. Can't help it, its the time of the year where uni students dread. Hahaha...assignments and exam preparations. Argghh...so i guess if i ever do post anything in the next few weeks...it wld be this:
Know how it feels when you are just in the zone with God..hope you guys enjoy this, as much as i did writing it. Not trying to boast...not like the songs are very annoited anyway...but yeah if u tink its good..its becoz of Him...hope you enjoy the songs that will be posted up in the next few weeks. (this song..haven't thought of a title yet..any suggestion?)
Be blessed.
-Cheryl-
we come to you today
to bring a song of praise to you
we want to see your face
lifted high above all names

here in our lives you dwell
one voice your people shouting out
not ours but yours be done
lift him up above all else

let your glory fall in our hearts
in our homes, in our streets
that all may know
of your wonderous works
for you are god

come and behold him
nations resounding
to give you praise
angels rejocing
all heavens declaring
that you are king
you are king, o Lord

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home