princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

12 May 2006

DRAW NEAR TO HIM AND HE WILL DRAW NEAR TO YOU

Its been too long since i actually set aside time to spend alone time with God. Call my religious or too holy but I use to spend heaps of alone time with Him. This semester has just been too hectic. I guess it came to a point where i had to ask myself, why am i putting so much energy on something that would probably not last? And so i decided to just give myself a break off assignmnets and presentations and just really go back to Him.

I'm glad i did just that. It was amazing. You know how the bible says "when two or more are gathered in His name, He is there"...well, noone was in my room this morning but i sure felt God. Sounds really stupid to some of you, but what i'd normally do is crank up the stereo and just soak in His presence and worship Him. Man, it has been too too long since i felt that closeness with God.

From the moment of the first song, I just started crying. It was just weird, but i knew that it was not some psychotic-stressed-induced response...but a real touch from God. I felt His arm just going around me saying "I'm right here...you are all right." and then He smiled at me. This is a moment where i wished never ended. It was like i was a kid once more...back into the arms of my first love. Just reliving it as i write makes me emotional again. Hmmm....*girls!!* Hehehe.....

Anyway, just 2years ago this was wat God said to me "...so many times i have sat back and sadly watched you go your own way. Only to watch you return to my arms sad and broken. And now you are mine."

Just thought that God wanted to remind me how much He wants me...and like what John Bevere said, and James too..."Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you" (James4:8). And that was what i did.

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home