princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

08 May 2006

DISOWNED DESIRE P2

Strong desires make strong prayers......there can be no true praying without desire.
Strong desire...why are we so afraid to own them? Why do we pretend that we're doing fine, that we don't need a thing? Sometimes i wonder: life isn't going the way i want it to be, and i know that God could have handled the situation differently. Yet i am afraid to ask God for what my heart truly desires?
We hide our true desire and call it maturity. How often we come to God with simple requests (ie. Lord, please bless mum and dad....or Lord, please let me score HD for my exams). Somehow, we don't allow ourselves to feel how desperate our situation truly is. We sense that our desire will undo us if we let it rise up in all its fullness. Wouldn't it be better to bury the diasppointment and the yearning and just get on with life?
Currently, the decision to stay in Australia or go back to Singapore has been wearing me down. So much to consider, yet the question boils down to What do you really want? Should i make a decision base on what i know is right or should i for once make a decision base on want my desire wants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home