princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

10 April 2006

BARENAKED WORSHIP

Okay...before you start jumping to any conclusions about what that title means...i would like to say this "its not wat you're thinking" so forget it. HEhehehe.....Anyway, i just came back from our music practice for tis wednesday's network meeting (church thingy). And i tink it has been such a long long time since we, as a church, worship God without much music. Yeah, this wednesday we will be having a praise n worship session unplugged...literally...just a piano n a choir...or at least we'd like to think we are a choir.

How long has it been since we really worshipped God from the very depths of our soul, not because the music was creating the enivonrment by which we are worshipping Him..but really its becoz we are desperate to declare His majesty and Beauty? When was the last time when music wasn't drawing attention away from God? When was it the last time people experienced worship stripped bare?

The song "Heart of Worship" it says "when the music fades, and all is stripped away, and i simply come" Can we still do that, come to Him in awe even when there is no music to guide our emotions? "longing just to bring, something thats of worth, that will bless Your heart" Have we lost the true meaning of worship in the midst of all the wonderful music that accompanies with it? "I'm coming back to the heart of worship, when its all about you, its all about you Jesus"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home