princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

16 April 2006

DREAMING...

Have you ever dreamnt of something out of this world? I'm not talking about the dreams you have when u r like super tired, or dreaming of the perfect guy or gurl. I'm refering to dreams that may become a reality. Dreams that would change lives....

You know how many preachers always encourage people to DREAM BIG for God? I was just wondering if there will ever be a time when we dream BIG dreams that seems so impossible and God goes, that's not big enuf...dream bigger? I have.

One of my dream is to be able to write songs of heaven. Songs that will bring life to the lifeless, hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak, healing to the sick, comfort to the weary.Songs that are so personal to an individual but yet relevant to everyone going through any circumstances. I want to write songs that will impact lives and draw them closer to Him who created all things. Is this dream BIG enuf? Can God beat that dream of mine? Or does he have something planned for me which is far more out of this world then that? I mean..writing songs is kinda out of this world for me...but is there something better than that?

I guess that is why life is so exciting. Never knew living a christian lifestyle can be so 'on the edge' huh! Every morning I wake up, despite recognising that i have issues in life, I still thank God for His mercy and grace...His abundant love for me. And i always feel excited about the new day ahead...looking forward to see what comes my way. Life is amzing...because He is involve. I dunnoe if i make much sense but i just want to say that Life is worth living...even though it may be tough. And it is exciting to see dreams coming true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey girl, jeanette here. i hope you are doing fine in aust. take good care of yourself. we will catch up when u come back. (:

see ya.

April 16, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

Nette nette....i'm doing well. yeah we sure will catch up soon. Miss u guys...miss our badminton team.!!

Cheryl

April 16, 2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home