princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

10 April 2006

THANK GOD I FOUND YOU!

Last nite...or yesterday rather was a tough day for me. A mini-nervous breakdown you can call it. It was almost like life came to halt for a moment and every possible life issue i can think of started coming over me. I felt so overwhelmed...and i just didn't noe how to handle that moment. Was it better to cry or just laugh it out?

Didn't really want to go to the all-church prayer meeting last nite, just becoz not many people were going and i had assignments to finish up. But something in me wanted to just go...n see what God was doing. I think i needed to see for myself or hear at least that God was still relevant in my life....still working His wonders in people's lives. And I'm glad i went. For those of you who went, you would probably agree with me that it was a very encouraging session for the church n for many individuals.

At the start of the meeting, i was like, yup music is good as usual...cool! But then when we started singing "God He REigns"...i cldn't help but lay everything to His feet. It is quite amazing how God is able to minister to you through worship. I felt myself falling into two parts. One part of me know that I am a child of God and that no harm will come to me...but another part of me was just finding it so difficult to really believe that everything will be all right...coz at the moment, everything seems to much to handle. But when Mark Conner told us that we have to grab hold of the authority that we can conquer any battles....battles with the flesh, with the mind....we've got to speak out against our mountains. And that was what i did, silently where i sat.

Hmmm....this morning, when i woke up, i felt so light inside. Although life still has its problems, knowing that He is watching over me makes it all that better.

THANK GOD I FOUND YOU!
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home