princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

22 May 2006

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

Currently...i've got too much on my mind. Argghh!! Exam preparations are just really getting to me. To make things worse, lets just say some life lessons are meant to be painful and so very tough. Therefore, I do apologise in advance to whoever i will ignored or act out-of-sorts from now till the end of exams...and past that *i noe tis is kinda stupid but yeah...sorry*

Right now it feels so difficult to be me. I'm sure i'm not the only one. Sometimes i wish i was smarter so that i dun have to struggle that much in uni...sometimes i wish i was less aware of my emotions, then maybe i could get away with trying to figure out why i feel the way i feel...*ironic, psychology is my major*...sometimes i wish i was less of a girl..than i wouldn't allow my emotions to overwhelm me sometimes. Hahaha...nah nah, i might take that back.

sometimes i wish i could just stop time, take a breath of fresh air and ask God why is this happening to me at the age of 19? I'm still young and naive...i still want to be young and naive...and careless about what's going on around me...and just have fun with life. Not care about my future for just one second...be a little childish n i dunnoe...do something i wouldn't normally do...like say stupid stuff to a significant other n not be afraid of how they would react. Why does life have to be so complicated as we grow older? Why can't we just live life like a child..and be forever young...hahaha??

Maybe i'm saying that becoz i had a deprive childhood...funny how some tell me this: "Cheryl, you are growing way faster than everyone else...hahaha...slow down!" Maybe i am...just slightly over my head...n maybe i am starting to loose grip. Maybe i can't hide it anymore becoz it is too overwhelming....

-Cheryl-


Jesus take the wheel,
take it from my hand
coz i can't do this on my own
i'm letting go,
so give me one more chance
save me from this road i'm on
Jesus take the wheel

2 Comments:

Blogger cjs said...

Darn...juz received my psych assignmnet back....neva done this badly before...Arghh...6/10. Goodness...how am i suppose to get into postgrad psych. Gosh..i so need a miracle!!

May 22, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger uncle gilbert said...

relax sister. things will get in order somehow sometime someplace somewhat
Jesus take the wheel!

*u've got the music clip link at http://gtstudio1.blogspot.com/2006/05/jesus-take-wheel.html

May 26, 2006 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home