princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

26 May 2006

CAR, SOCCER and X-MEN3

Its now 2am Melbourne time.....and i've got heaps to tell but nothing much to tell too....wat!! So tonite was the soccer match, Australia vs Greece. 1-0. I thought Australia would have done better...although i muz say, they started very well in the first half, forcing Greece to really defend well. Watched the first half and then went out wif a special significant someone....

Was suppose to watch the second half at the Irish Pub...but we end up watching X-Men 3. That movie was cool. Oh i've never seen the cinema so packed before. THe last time i went to Knox's village...there were only 4 people. Anyway...X-men...i'll give it 4 popcorns. Hehe....

Then after that...we decided to pop over to the Irish Pub for a drink. No i dun drink...lemon lime n bitter...that is as far as i go. Why do people like to drink alcohol anyway...it is so yucky yucks yucks!! The Irish Pub, i like it....its not doggy...not too crowdy...just nice. And the life music was cool too....loved it. Spent abt 45min there..n then decided to leave coz there were 1 or 2 unwanted attention passing our way...hehe...so yup yup.

Okay this is the best part. Everyone...i am proud to say that "Cheryl has officially driven on Melbourne's strees". I drove back from Knox to Scoresby. Oh my gosh....how scary was that experience. It started out all right...driving past coffeeclub...then went to blockbuster to drop of a tape. Then when i was about to hit the main roads...i was like "oh S***, oh S***...are u sure u want me to drive??" And when i did...a policecar had to drive pass us. Fortunately...by the grace of God...we didn't get stopped...if not i'll so be pissing on my pants!! As u realize...i'm still really excited that i drove home. Argh!!....i drove home, w/o crashing or getting honk at. Maybe it was becoz it was like 1:30am. Hahaha...but still....

Anywya, wat else...i guess that is the highlight of the week...i'm sure more has happened..but atm i'm still kinda shocked at the fact that I DROVE HOME!! Yeah!! Dear Lord, thank you for not letting me crash. Amen!!

-Cheryl-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cost of beer at pub = $6
cost of movie ticket = $12.50
cost of driving lessons = $100.00 per minute
cost of my shopping loot = you know how much
cost of seeing u freak out at the wheel = priceless :)

May 26, 2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger cjs said...

wateva....man...u've gotta understand...how many accidents we have had in tt car. Its the company i guess...that freaks me out. HEhehe...jus kidding...still thinking abt how much i was still shock and shaking after driving back home..couldn't open the door. So funny....tis is something i'll look back n go..."CHeryl..u r so funny!" Haha...

May 27, 2006 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi...it was only one, or two. (i maintain 1.5)
and we know who is the cause of it...ahem ahem ahem ahem.

May 27, 2006 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home