princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

10 February 2006

MUSIC MINISTRY

Man am i excited about tonite. This will be my last time leading worship for youth before i head back to Australia and i am really excited to lead a good session tis sunday. But in order to do that, we are going to have a jamming session. This jamming session is going to be different. No more slacker mode, play-wateva-we-feel-like-playing attitude. Its going to be powerful, impacting, life-changing. So excited.

Well this time round, i'll be trying a few new things, hopefully this will really challange us as a music ministry to do great things for God. There will be a time for worship. Finally, our musicians get to worship instead of worry about what to play next. There will be a time of prayer. Always thought that our youth ministry lack the prayer aspect. And then the jamming session.

I was spending a few hours just planning tonite's jamming session and was really encouraged by God. Just being in his presence is so reassuring and encouraging. Amazing huh!! Anyway, i really pray that God will birth something new in our music ministry tonite that will be a starting point for better things to come for this ministry. So excited.

Rock on God!!
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home