princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

10 February 2006

GOD THE SAME 4'EVA

Just a week ago i heard that my grandma was sent to the hospital because she suffered from a minor stroke. 2 days later i went to visit her. She looked tired lying in bed, but she was able to move around on the bed, talk a bit and eat a lot. So it seemed like she was on the road to recovery. 3 days later i went back to visit her. Things got from bad to worse.

The doctor said that she had suffered a major stroke that affected the part of the brain that was responsible for her vision. THerefore in time to come, she will become blind, she will be bed-ridden (however u spell it), and her dementia will get worse. She would be senile.

As i was listening to all these, i looked at my grandma. She seemed alright the other day. Why did it all became so bad suddenly? By now, my grandma could no more open her eyes by herself. She looked weaker and more tired than before. I could not take in what was being said. It was just a bit too much for me. Then i looked back at how when i had time, i could have spent more time with her. I was regretting not being there for her. Now when she is in this state, I am so worried to loose her.

At the end of the visit, Dad came up to me and apologised for not telling me the news sooner. But then he told me that things were going to be alright. He said that although this had to happen, and the family will have to experience this long and tiring journey, God is still involve in this. Then he, my aunty and grandpa started telling me how much God has blessed us as a family.

Reflecting back...yeah my grandma may not be as healthy as before, our family have to go through tis journey...but guess wat....God will still stay the same today, yesterday and forever. And he promises to hold our future in his hand...a future that will bring us prosperity, peace and not harm.

So i hope that this will encourage all of u out there...no matter how rough the seas may be in your life, God will always remain the same. And true stability, security is not so much of controlling the unpredictable circumstances in your life but rather being anchored to something that will never change....GOD!!

God bless,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home