princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

24 January 2006

ReLaTionShips......

Haha.....i finally caught your attention.

Anyway, i have been thinking about whether the post thoughts up on the topic on relationships. I mean this topic is so personal to many of us. Many people think about it....but fear to talk about it openly. So i finally concluded....its a topic on relationships....everyone wants to hear about it. What the Hack!!

So...i'll be turning 20 this year. Yes, a '2' in the front...getting a bit older. And yes, with regards to relationships....i have been thinking of it more. Lately, my pastor's wife asked me, "So is there any guy out there that has caught your attention?" I pasued....and she continued, "You do know that you should start praying about it you know." And i was like....okay....

I know i'm still young...but not that much younger and i have to confess that i have been thinking about when am i going to get attached? Who will it be? *guyz...tis may be smthg 4 u...jus to know how gurls might be thinking abt r'ships*

So...now that its 2:30am...i'm thinking.....how hard should i be praying for this guy i dun even know? Should i ask God to send me a sign? Its not like i have not been praying....but sometimes u pray abt it for a period of time n u just loose hope. I personally dun tink that getting attached @ 20yrs is too young (i noe my mother thinks otherwise...hehe). Many of them are attached and i do wonder when i will be too?

It was kind of funny....i went out wif my girlfrend the other day and she told me tis, "Cheryl...i tink u need to allow yourself to start experiencing love." and i said, "gurl, you're so random man." And she said, "u r so gaurded, no guy can see through u...that is why u r still single. Be a little vulnerable and then you'll be able to experience the kind of love that a guy gives. You'll not regret it." Although it may have sounded veri random at that moment (becoz a few seconds ago we were talking abt mickey mouse)....wat she said made a little bit of sense.

So...here i am, not desperately in need to find someone...but just thinking abt relationships. Well, not much wisdom from me today...but jus thought i'd share it wif you all...so that does of u who are feeling lonely and in need for love wouldn't feel that bad...haha!!

*MARKETING MY BLOG* - - Be sure to stay tune for more on relationships....hehe

Luv ya all and God bless,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home