princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

18 January 2006

SOMETING 2 THINK ABT...

This questioned poped in my head while i was having my one-on-one tme with God. The question is:

Do I place the sense of belonging and achievement above me wanting to be changed by God when I go to church or attend/be involve in any church-related event? Do you?

Tough question this one. I mean, some people become so concern with how big the church is, how accomplished it is etc....that they forget the real reason for going to church, which is to be changed by God with every encounter.

Honestl speaking, i really can't answer this question. Can you? Think about it...share wif me your opinion. I'm really stuck with this tough cookie....but that's cool, keeps my brain working rather than rotting while i'm slacking back in singapore...hehe!!

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home