princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

05 January 2006

Music gets my heart pumpin...

Yeah....i jus finish writing my third song...feelin pretty good abt myself...but feeling even more excited when pple get to hear it (in due time...haha...i tink) and understand what the song means to them.

Man writing songs...songs that are personal but yet shared by many...I am just glad that I am able to express myself..my thoughts through music...its such an international language everyone relates to. And i jus feel that if we can all communicate the love of God through the music we sing and play...that was jus be so awesome.

Hahaha....oh well, can't wait to start on my forth song. And if God willing...have my own album. Haha...it a dream...that would either come true or remain one. We'll see....

God bless,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home