princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

14 January 2006

FEELING LIKE JEREMIAH

It was 2:30am this morning when i just couldn't sleep...thinking heaps as usual. So i went to the study room...sat down and decided to read the bible (*how excitinng...*), while enjoying the song "Glorify your name" sang by Lakewood church. Its so amazing how God just shows up at a perfect timing such as this one I'm about to share.

Lately I have had heaps of spare time on my hands, thinking about what my purpose in life was...and whether am I grabbing every opportunity that passes me by in order to bring me closer to knowing my purpose, the will of God for my life. Sounds deep huh....Such questions have been in my mind for the past few months and I begin to ask myself what can i do more for God? Am i using all that He has given me? Then i realised how tired i quickly became everytime this topic on: 'am i using all that God has given me to show that He is awesome' came into my mind.

At that moment....there was just an overwheming sense of emotions running through me...and i started to cry. Not becoz i was insane...as u might tink...but becoz i was frustruated with what i saw and what was happening ard me. I can never understand how some people are just so cold or ignoratnt towards the love of God? Why can't they see that God's love does matter in their life? Are they too young, too scared, too naive or just plain blind towards it? At the sametime, i feel God's love for them...praying hard that one day they will be able to get it.

Like me, Jeremiah felt the same way. He was a prophet whose words were ignored by kings who slowly lead the people away from God. He felt frustrated and discouraged, but always responded to all that was happening with God's message and human tears, love for His people. Ultimately, he was taught to endure, to keep pressing on hard for Jesus Christ.

As i reflect on my life, and my passion for, not only music, but young people....i sometimes get really frustrated at how they can be so ignorant to the message, to the wonders that God is doing...and sometimes feel like what i'm doing is nothing, not life changing...and on the verge of giving up, not really wanting to give off my best. But just reading on the book of Jeremiah who kept persevering even though it was tough, I began to realise that its not about what i do but rather the love of God i show unto others that will oneday make head turn and turn towards God.

I hope this will encourage you, if you may be feeling the same way as i do. Keep doing what you are good at for God. And remember...LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE....!!

Peace,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home