princess of [RESOLVE]

Hi there. Wanna know what i'm thinking? Read on!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, Australia

Well what to say? I guess I'm a person who has a rather strong personality but don't be suprise when i tell u that i'm most of the time an introvert. I like to have my own space and like to think a lot. Call me a Jesus freak if you want, but i'm proud to be God's princess. So wana know me better, read my blog or e-mail me. In the mean time, God bless.

16 January 2006

Awesome year ahead...

Today was our first evangelistic service for Dunamis Rock....n oh my goodness....God is really awesome. Like..i dunno how to say it but He is. Just this morning, during our main service/celebration meeting I was just asking God to really change the atmosphere in our youth group...bring a breakthrough, send a revival.

When it was time to get ready for the service...as usual we had our music practice...and i really felt uprepared becoz of time constraints....but somehow i had tt inner peace which kept telling me, it'll be fine...jus be sensitive to the Spirit. And i guess i was...along with the rest of the musicians. Our band neva relly experienced the presence of God moving so strongly in our youth service before.

It was so real...youths were just coming to the alter, kneeling and crying out...asking God to bring a chge in their lives, in their ministries, in the r'ships wif friends and family. Honestly speaking, being in this youth group since the day it was formed....i have neva experienced such a real presence of God sweeping through this place. Youths who were once lost, were slowly realising that God is the way, the truth and the life. It was jus great.

Being on stage n looking down, i was like "Yes God...more of you, less of us. I hear you, I feel you. Come and change our youth group...." Its amazing.

I really believe that this year is a year of transformation. It will be a year where things will change and we will be able to see the fruits of our labor. OOohhh....so excited.

Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home